Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Leatherby's Family Creamery - Elk Grove (Sacramento Area)



I went to Leatherby's with my friend for dinner last weekend. This is primarily an ice cream parlour, but they also make quality hamburgers, sandwiches, salads - traditional American meals. 


This time, I was facing the counter where the ice cream, sundaes, shakes, and other sweets were prepared and awaiting to be served.  Each dessert was a masterpiece!


Anyway, I already decided that next time I will order a root beer float with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream as depicted in the picture above.


This time I ordered a liverwurst sandwich meal from the specials menu. The meal comes with a sandwich, side, dessert, and drink (if you don't choose the shake). What a great deal! I liked the liverwurst sandwich; it has liver's flavor and is soft and fatty- very delicious!



I chose a garden salad with honey mustard dressing on the side!


My friend ordered a french dip sandwich with a side of coleslaw; however, the beef was overly salty and dry.


Here's all the food!


Finally, I chose a milk shake as my dessert.  You can choose any flavor of ice cream they have, and they will make it into a milkshake. I insisted on my favorite flavor: cookies 'n cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment